- Brain Core Enhances Futuristic Mood
· It is a plastic model assembly kit of high performance racer adopting shaft drive 4WD.
· Synchro Master Z 9 (Zainain) is a machine of Kazama Zero (Leon), which appears in mini 4WD manga [Future Racer Bui Twin] serialized by Shogakkan 's school year magazine [Elementary 2nd Grade] and [Elementary 3rd Grade].
- A body of plenty of futuristic mood, such as a sharp front and a bare pipe, reproduced a part called a distinctive break-in core with a clear part.
· In addition, the synchro wing which arranges the air flow on the top of the body is prepared in separate parts and finished with a solid feeling.
· A sticker is prepared for blue and yellow graphics and logos that shine on the body of the red. A sharp streamlike form is emphasized, and the sense of speed increases.
- Light weight · Simple VS chassis adopted
· The chassis is compact, lightweight and adopts VS of short wheel base.
· The air cooling effect on the motor is high due to the air duct drilled on the underside of the chassis, and the switch cover and the battery holder can be opened and closed with a hinge is also a feature of the VS.
· Chassis body and rear roller stay are made of ABS resin black.
· The A parts such as the front cover and the battery holder were also unified in black.
· The front is equipped with a 14 mm rubber ring attached plastic roller (blue). In addition, a large-diameter Dishwheel of White sets a slick tire with a front wheel width of 10 mm and a rear wheel of 14 mm width.
· Because the grip power is high, it will suppress the side slide at the corner. The gear ratio was equipped with 4: 1.
- Total length of 147 mm at completion
- Overall width 90 mm
- Overall height 37 mm
- Assembling is an inlay type with no adhesive required.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )