[Old stripe directs new driving spirit]
- In May 2018, a new grade, Heritageedition, was added to the 6th generation (Z34 type) model of Nissan Fairlady Z, the leading sports car in Japan.
- A stripe drawn on the upper surface and both side surfaces of the car body is eye catching. It was an image of the 280 Z Special Decoration Package (ZZZap) that appeared in 1977 and gained great popularity, wearing a racing stripe that was prevalent in the United States at the time of 1970.
- In addition, the interior is yellow with the upper and lower of the steering wheel and knee pads as the base based on the black, and the embroidery of the yellow is also applied to the seat etc., and it becomes a brilliant accent.
- The engine is a 3.7 liter V type 6 cylinder of naturally aspirating power that demonstrates 336 horsepower.
- Equipped with a clutch made of EXEDY which has high evaluation in the motor sports scene from the direct feeling and ease of handling in the manual transmission specification.
- It is Fairlady ZHeritageedition that wears nostalgic costumes pursuing the charm of the sports car which is fun to control cars.
[About the model]
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Overall length 175 mm, full width 77 mm.
- Reproduce the muscular body form reminiscent of athlete as it is.
- Model sporty indoor realistically.
- The front and rear suspension also has a three-dimensional finish. We adopted part split considering ease of painting.
- The door handle is frosted, the light reflector and the muffler end use glossy and two kinds of plating parts are used.
- Decals for exclusive stripes and seat areas, Inlet marks for emblems and door mirror surfaces.
- Solid rubber tire with realistic texture of tread pattern.
- The front wheels can be steered.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )