[Set up plating body and special sticker and avante Jr. revives]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit of a four-wheel drive racer with high performance running and a fun race. Avante Jr. 30th Anniversary Special Kit was released in December 1988, and is a reprint of Avante Jr. No. 1 in popularity and popularity among numerous mini 4WDs.
- In addition, the body prepared two types of blue plating specification with original blue specification and special feeling, and in addition to the original design, the special specification of the 30th anniversary design was set.
- In addition, the package is basically a finish with a high memorial feeling that inherits specifications at the time of the first edition release. The chassis adopted Type 2 at the time of first edition.
- The main body is made of gray collar ABS plastic and we attached a large diameter slick tire to a white color 6 spoke wheel.
[Chassis adopted type 2 as it was at that time honed on-road performance]
- Type 2 chassis is the first chassis developed for on-road competition.
- Low center of gravity and features drilling for weight reduction applied to the main body.
- The long wheelbase that is excellent in stability during straight running demonstrates its power in a straight course layout.
- In addition, guide rollers are equipped as standard, and highly efficient gears are adopted. It is also a point that you can choose between two types of gear ratios: 5: 1 and 4.2: 1.
- In addition, the switch is easy to switch on and off, and the shape of the terminal is devised.
- One of the memorable chassis that decided the popularity of Mini 4WD.
- Overall length 130 mm at completion
- Overall width 86 mm
- Overall height 48 mm
- With motor
- Assembling is an inlay type with no adhesive required.
[Things you want separately]
- 2 AA batteries
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )