- The Ground Self Defense Force's new car, 10 type tank appears 1/35 RC model. The lower part of the car body and the idler wheel etc. are designed exclusively for RC. Two motors and gears are set in the rear part of the car, and of course, forward and reverse, as well as a smooth operation from right and left turns to super swing turn can be performed, turret turning, upside down also possible. The upper part of the car body and the turret are looking forward to wearing arms to dirty painting etc. only for the 1/35 MM series which is attractive precision finish.
- Length 273 mm.
- Control the movement of the tank with the left stick, control the turret turning and the barrel up and down with the right stick.
- The body turret turning unit has been assembled.
- With 3 kinds of markings.
- Plus a powerful action on the fearless style of 10 type tank
It is a 1/35 scale electric radio control tank assembly kit that reproduces the main tank of the Ground Self Defense Force, the 10 type tank.
Realistically reproduce the modern and slim figure with 120 mm smooth gun.
It is equipped with a dedicated mini motor on the rear part of the body, a traveling mechanism and a battery box, a turret turning · gun barrel upper and lower unit assembled in the center, and you can enjoy a lot of powerful action.
In addition, adopting the digital proportional type RC mechanism, it is possible to adjust the running speed, smooth control from gentle turning to super swing turning.
The transmitter / receiver is using 2.4 GHz with little worry of interference.
Since the upper part of the car body and the turret are those of the 1/35 military miniature series of precision finish attractive, I am looking forward to wearing arms like dirty painting.
I set three types of marking.
- About the Ground SDF 10 Type Tank
The 4th Domestic Main Tank of the Ground Self Defense Force adopted in 2010 was a 10-type (Hirumoruki) tank. The main gun is equipped with a domestic 120 mm smooth gun. It boasts high hit accuracy by improving the performance of the shooting control device and others.
In addition, we adopt detachable module armor which combines defense power and operability for car body and turret.
The compact and lightweight car body realizes swift deployment to Japan through excellent mobility and trailer transportation.
Furthermore, with the introduction of a command and control system called [C4I network system], strengthening cooperation of each unit in battle.
Deployment of troops began in 2012, deployment is proceeding in turn by changing to 74 type tank.
- Basic specifications
Total length: 273 mm Overall width: 95 mm Overall height: 87 mm
With special propo
Two truck motors and two turrets with built-in turret swivel · With barrel upper and lower unit.
- What you need separately
4 AAA alkaline batteries for receiving and running
Four AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )