[Gear change is also fun, feelings of mecha and style]
- It is an assembling kit of an electric radio control car which reproduced the Toyota · Hilux (RN 36 type) four wheel drive pickup truck which is still strongly popular yet gathering great support in Japan mainly in the United States of the 1980 's.
- A similar 3-speed transmission with 540 motor specification is mounted on a ladder frame similar to an actual car, and you can enjoy a light gear change while driving with RC operation.
- Suspension is a rigid type with metal axle housing positioned with leaf spring and shackle and radius rod on rear.
- The front is also equipped with metal underguards to support tough running.In addition, the realistic composition which used a lot of metal parts such as ladder frame, leaf spring, axle housing, wheel hub and the like is sufficient enough for assembly.
- The pickup body equipped with the roll bar is made of high impact resin with a high sense of scale.The style which lifts the car height with a good height by equipping a plated finish wheel with a large diameter tire with a diameter of 123 mm is also attractive.
[Description of actual vehicle]
- Toyota's pickup truck, Hilux, which exports to all over the world and continues long selling since Japan's first model was born in 1968.
- Among the third generation Hilux (30/40 series) that appeared in 1978, the RN36 type which was developed as a model exclusively for export is still loved by fans all over the world.
- Equipped with a 4-cylinder gasoline engine with a displacement of 1968 cc that demonstrates 98 horsepower on a compact and tough light body, demonstrates sporty and powerful driving performance.
- In addition, the rigid axle type suspension was effective in cross-country driving and trial competition, ensuring sufficient ground-based obstacle angle both front and rear such as the front / leaf spring shackles are placed behind.
- It also features a high grade style with front grill adopting round light headlights, front and rear over fenders and large diameter tires.
- RN 36 type which was mainly exported to North America, but then began selling in Japan, it is called "sub-rok" and it is familiar.
- total length 525 mm, full width 278 mm, total height 275 mm, vehicle body weight about 3.2 kg
- Tread = front 200 mm, rear 218 mm
- Wheel base = 287 mm
- Tire width / diameter = both front and rear 60/123 mm
- Motor = RS 540 type
- Drive system = vertical mounted motor shaft drive 4WD
- Differential gear system = 6 pinion gear differential in front and rear
- Damper = front and rear oil damper
- Gear Ratio = Low 1: 54.63 (4 WD) Second 1: 40.49 (2 WD) Top 1: 27.92 (4 WD)
- Controller = ESC specification (sold separately)
[What you need separately]
- Fine spec 2.4 G Four servo probes (transmitter / receiver set) 2 servos and ESC are required
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter
※ The picture is a painted kit assembled and painted.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )