- Appeared in comics in 1939, familiar Batman became then television, and the worldwide popularity hero while expanding the playing field with the movie. There are various gadgets (equipment and vehicles) that he is a master of one of its charm.
- Is among them equipment Batmobile is indispensable. Its style and performance with the times will continue to change, but I first emerged as a real car was a TV series that was broadcast in 1966.
- This time of the machine was made by George Barris, known as an American custom car builder. It has become the base 1955 in announced Ford's concept car, the Lincoln Futura. It boasts the still popular as first generation Batmobile.
- 1/25 scale reproduction of the TV version of Batman original Batmobile, which was broadcast in 1966.
- In addition, the Batman and Robin of the figures that have been reproduced in the same scale in this set set. Figure is modeled made resin in a style that was sitting in the cockpit. Adam West and Burt Ward, who played Batman and Robin in the TV series it is realistic. The Batman fan from the television series is a figure that can not be overlooked.
- Kit machine, which has been released from the Polar Rights in 2011. Cockpit also modeled realistically in addition to the reproduction of the body style.
- The body of the stripe is reproduced in the decal. Its attractive figure is combined also increased further. In addition, the package also Batmobile from the time of the TV program, and, laying out the Batman and Robin photo.
- Of course, modeler, by all means also in Batman TV fans, is a kit that I would like to hand.
- Reproduce the first generation Batmobile of the TV version of Batman
- Batman and Robin Resin figures also included
- Figures reproduce the Adam West and Burt Ward, who played Batman and Robin in the TV series realistically
- Figures modeled in the style that was sitting in the cockpit
- Machine is modeled realistically also cockpit in addition to the reproduction of the body style
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )