[About actual vehicle]
- Model A appeared in 1927 as a successor model of T type Ford, one of the world's most famous cars.
- The body design adopted by Edcell Ford also has something that is familiar to Lincoln, a senior model, which has attracted many users. Besides the sedan body, its body also includes a variety of variations, including coupe, convertible, roadster, station wagon.
- The engine is equipped with a 3.3-liter in-line 4-cylinder engine. Gear shift 3 speed transmission and 4 wheel brake etc. were also taken in, and it was born into a more modern model.
- Ford Model A, which showed strong sales along with the launch, was also used as a customized base vehicle, and at the time it was still a popular vehicle for custom builders, of course.
- Model A continues to be produced until 1932 and will be taken over by Model B, but nearly 5 million units were produced together with each body type.
[About the model]
- 1929 model Ford model A was reproduced on 1/25 scale.
- This kit re-released with adding new parts to the kit that was made in the 1970's. For car modelers this model will not be missed.
- A large quantity of parts is paid in the set and you can assemble two finished products from the stock type and custom etc.
- From the many body variations, you can assemble a stock type of 2 door roadster, a vintage racer type, a state leaving a fender, or a ModRod type in a detached state. I am also looking forward to making stocks and custom specifications.
- The engine sets the in-line 4 cylinder for stock and the V type 8 cylinder for custom. Racing components are also set for the 4th cylinder stock, and 2 V-4 engines set with 4 barrel cabs. I'm looking forward to finishing it with detailing up wiring and piping.
- Tire is set for firestone narrow tire for stock, Blue Streak slick tire for Goodyear for custom, line and logo printed on the tire sidewall. Improve the finish atmosphere.
- From the front bumper to the rear bumper, the stock specification faithfully reproduces the details of Model A based on actual vehicle data.
- In addition, hot rods, custom specifications and various optional parts are also richly incorporated, cool finish. You can not miss a colorful decal sheet.
- A rich kit is a kit that you can carefully work on car model fans.
- It is possible to assemble two cars from stock type and custom etc
- Added new parts to the kit that was made in the 1970's
- You can assemble a stock type of 2 door roadster, among vintage body variations, vintage racer type, ModRod type etc
- Set a wealth of optional parts
- Faithful reproduction of detailed details based on real vehicle data
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )