- It is a large-sized protected vehicle with a plow used in a pair with [multiple titan para].
- Equipped with various devices to clean up the trackbed (ballast) while keeping it clean.
- It is sometimes called with the name "tramp bed arrangement car".
- It is the latest type characterized by a large windshield that enhances workability and safety.
- The model is the latest model currently being introduced [KSP2002E]
- The [dynamic stabilizer] equipment for adjusting the track bed can be reproduced, and the state at the time of storage and the state at work can be reproduced.
- To reproduce nighttime work, lights such as interior lights will be lit.
- [Power of new development] loaded. Its characteristics are [emphasis on low speed stability]. ※ The gear ratio is set to low speed.
- Equipped with a power unit capable of stable low speed running.
- Working light, console (cockpit) lights up.
- The head plow is movable. (Movement: Raised, Working: Expanded State)
- Product image [pluser & Toyura genuine color] paint, the side of the body has printed the manufacturer's logo of Pluser & Toiler.
- [Dedicated power] of [Newly developed] is installed. Its characteristic is [emphasis on low speed stability]. * Gear ratio is set to low speed.
- The plow for arranging the track bed mounted at the head can reproduce the [extended state] at the time of work and the [raised] state at the time of movement.
* There are parts different from some actual vehicles in modeling. Please note.
- Dedicated power is adopted.
- Rear indication panel: 1 piece
- Plasser & Theurer company licensed
(Manufacturing License has been consented by PLASSER & THEURER)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )