This item is limited to 3 per household.
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that recreates Shaw Rod, Serpent · Show Rod with serpent as motif on 1/16 scale.
- The world of Showrod is gaining popularity among American motor culture, automobile culture. Machines displayed at various car shows etc. held in various places entertain the eyes of many fans.
- In the world of plastic models, a number of models of show rods have been lineuped, mainly American manufacturers.
- This model will be renewed releasing a new vintage kit dressed as a released vintage kit from the manufacturer named Pyro in 1966.
- A dedicated chassis is equipped with a V-type 8 cylinder engine, and the rear is fitted with a large-diameter slick tire.
- The custom seat with three seats is characterized by a headrest with a motif of the head of the cobra.
- The scale is 1/16, the total length of the finish is about 20 cm, the height is about 5.5 cm, and it is reproduced with full detail from the engine to the chassis.
- Of course the engine is a V type 8 cylinder.
- Custom exhaust pipes, cam covers, carburetors, plating parts are also abundantly set and mechanical finish.
- I'm looking forward to wearing armor to detail up just as I can see it even after completion.
- Modeled the interior details as well as the open bucket type body.
- Featuring designs such as twin steering handlebars and instrument panels can not be overlooked.
- The snake texture is also expressed in the interior accessories including the side panel of the body.
- And the point of styling is a custom bucket seat with cobra headrest.
- The shape of the cobra of the headrest has also been reproduced tightly.
- In addition, a large decal seat with the theme of a serpent decorating the body set newly.
- In addition, abundant bonus parts such as front and rear fenders, wheel covers, plating gasoline tanks are prepared, you can also enjoy the finish full of originality.
- As well as car model fans, it is a kit of Made in USA you'd definitely want for a vintage model fan.
- Showrod with Serpent as a motif, Serpent · Showrod reproduced on 1/16 scale
- Reproduction with full detail from engine to chassis
- Expression of snake texture for upholstered items including body side panels
- Custom exhaust pipes, cam covers, carburetors, plating parts also rich set
- Custom bucket seat with cobra headrest also firmly reproduces the shape of headrest cobra
- Set a large decal sheet with the theme of a serpent decorating the body
- Front and rear fenders, wheel covers, gasoline tanks, plenty of bonus parts are also available
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )