This item is limited to 2 per household.
- 2 realistic 1/72 scale figures
- Preformed "Moon Landing" display base
- Delicate command/service module and lunar module with astonishing detail
- Authentic ascent stage
- Defined landing pad represented
- Egress platform with delicate detail
- Diminutive reaction control thruster assembled w/crisp details
- Realistic landing radar antenna molded w/details
- Intricate descent stage w/realistic engine
- Intricate docking target and VHF antenna on ascent stage
- S-band steerable antenna and rendezvous radar antenna can be folded up /down
- Realistic service propulsion system reproduced
- Photo-etched service module antennas authentically reproduced
- Docking Probe Assembly rendered w/intricate detail
Dragon’s new 1/72 scale collection of spacecraft kits has successfully blasted off! The second kit to be launched onto the market is also a depiction of the famous Apollo 11 craft. This time it shows the Lunar Module (LM), christened Eagle, which landed on the southern Sea of Tranquility on the Moon on July 20, 1969. This milestone event was watched by millions of TV viewers, and now modelers can recreate this very scene. The accurately detailed LM model can be displayed on a realistic dioramic base of the lunar surface. This base even includes details like footprints on the lunar soil! The inclusion of two newly tooled 1/72 astronauts adds to the dramatic scene that can be created instantly straight from the box.
The LM spent less than 24 hours on the Moon’s surface, while the Command Module (CM) named Columbia orbited above. This kit also includes a 1/72 scale model of the CM and it can be displayed on its own display stand too. The CM even comes with photo-etched metal parts to replicate its antennas. The Apollo 11 mission was “one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” Now modelers can commemorate this event with this stunning set of two Apollo 11 modules.
Item Size/Weight : 38.1 x 24.7 x 8.2 cm / 612g
[About online shopping pre-order sales]
Releases of pre-order items can be delayed or moved up. Wholesalers occasionally put restrictions on the number of pre-orders for
extremely popular items, in which case we would be unable to deliver the items to every customer.
Sales prices and specifications can differ from those initially planned.
For more information,please read "About Pre-order Sale"