This item is limited to 3 per household.
- The Tiger I type turret No.131 that the has been collection in Bobinton Museum of the United Kingdom known as the most famous Tiger I type tanks in the world.
- German forces in World War II development, 131 car in the heavy tank Tiger I was deployed to engage the British April 21, 1943, in the North African Campaign Tunisia, which has been deployed.
- But it was defeated two cars of the Churchill tank, damaged the turret in response to the shelling of 6 pounds guns of the British army.
- Commander it was abandoned in place by were injured.
- Repair this British forces that captured this vehicle after the battle, a variety of tests, we have an investigation.
- After the war, it is taken up in Bobinton museum, restoration work is continued, the end of the restoration in 2004.
- It shows me the appearance in front of the fans every year as Tiger I type tanks running.
- In addition, it also appeared in the 2014 movie attracted attention [Fury] with Brad Pitt starring. And we were attracted attention by expanding the fierce battle with the Sherman tanks of Brad Pitt.
- To reproduce this world famous Tiger I in 1/35 scale.
- The modeler it is finished in interesting high accuracy of the kit.
- Reproduction of overall shape and mechanisms, of course, a new addition of adopting a new part to the upper body, such as air filters par bracket reproduction etc. for S Mine launcher on the vehicle body rear portion.
- In addition, all of the bolts of the kit, and reaffirmed the representation of the nut, it is finished by performing the fine tuning.
- In addition, the kit as a bonus part is set to reproduce the part in DS material with the elasticity of the parts of the 1/35 scale of cactus. Also spread the fun scene making in Tunisia.
- Special one car among the Tiger I type tank, kit to accurately reproduce the turret No.131.
- Tiger I type that should many people have seen the majestic figure in the movie Fury would be one that is not essential to the collection of military fan.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )