[About actual vehicle]
- General Motors, Chevy Bell Air is the full size car released by the Chevrolet division in 1950.
- Sophisticated body design also gained popularity and grew into one of Chevrolet's flagship models.
- While repeating model changes, and since 1975 the production base was moved to Canada, production continued until 1981.
- In the history of Bell Air, the 1957 model still boasts a high popularity as a custom car fan's remodeling base vehicle and also as a collection of classic car fans.
- The 1957 model was a model of the final year of Bel Air's second generation and was announced in September 1956.
- The body has 2 doors, 4 door sedan, hard top, station wagon, as well as 2 door convertible called lag top.
- The engine also has 3859 cc in-line 6 cylinders, 4340 cc and 4640 cc V type 8 cylinder line up.
- Especially the style incorporating the design of Cadillac, such as a wide grille with a tail fin and chrome was called by the nickname of Baby Cadillac, among which the lively open-air run of the air gained popularity It is.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the popular 1957 type Chevy Bel Air's lag top with 1/32 scale.
- We are modeling an open-air 2 door convertible type.
- Parts count is easy to assemble with 26 points.
- The body which reproduced exceptionally the style of gorgeous atmosphere with tail fin is attractive enough even on 1/32 scale.
- Of course, the atmosphere in the open top interior, such as sheets and dashboards, is enough.
- I am looking forward to waving arm to fine painting and finishing.
- In addition, the chassis expresses the detail on the underside sufficiently three-dimensional.
- This kit is a vintage kit that re-releases models that were previously released.
- Belgia's rug top still gaining high popularity is a model that I'd like you to get by hand for Ame car fans, Fifty's fans.
- 1957 model Chevy · lag top produced and sold by Chevrolet of America reproduced on 1/32 scale
- Model open-air, two-door convertible type
- Parts count is easy to assemble with 26 points
- Reproduce a gorgeous ambience style with a tail fin in virtually everything
- Open-top interior too seat, dashboard, enough atmosphere
- The chassis expresses the details of the lower surface sufficiently three-dimensionally
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )