- The popular "Modern Air Power Series" New Products!
- C for military transport aircraft was formerly employed by U.S. forces -141.
- C-141A is a C-C-130 transport aircraft being developed with the ability to fill between 5 and start operating in 1964
Continued to be used to C-40 years of surrender until 2006 that the seat 17.
- Starting with air transportation activities in support of the Vietnam War, air transport activities in the Gulf War and the subsequent war in Iraq
For example, many Konashimashita mission.
- C-141B is, C-type capacity was renovated to improve the cargo volume and a lack of 141A, the body
The aircraft with aerial refueling capability to extend.
- [Desert Storm] C was active in the kit - 1 / 200 scale 141B.
- C-realistic detail to detail the 141 aircraft.
- The cargo door can be produced by selecting the open.
- Includes two cars Hanvi same scale.
- Includes decal made Cartograf.
- C-141 was retired, the Cyber \u200b\u200bHobby 飛Bi立Chimasu again!
- C was realistic-141B aircraft
- Excellent body detailing
- Use clear plastic cockpit windows
- The wing that is realistic
- Realistic T-tail
- The rear cargo door of the chamber can be produced by selecting the open
- Fan and engine nacelles were accurately reproduced
- Includes one Hanvi 2 1 / 200 scale form and
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )