This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 21cm.
[About actual machine]
- It was D - 9 that responded to the lack of high altitude performance by replacing the engine with a liquid cooling engine based on the FW 190 of German fighter aircraft equipped with an air - cooled engine.
- Once its performance is evaluated, further developments will be made to develop the developed aircraft.
- It is a high altitude fighter, Ta 152, to intercept a large bomber of the Allied Army that is approaching.
- Among them, the high altitude fighter aircraft type was equipped with a main wing with a high aspect ratio with a long horizontal width, but a type with a normal type main wing emphasizing flight at middle, low altitude was also developed It was. That is Ta 152c type.
- The engine was a V type 12 cylinder with a liquid cooling supercharger but unlike the high altitude fighter type, the cockpit was not subjected to pressurization equipment.
- The C - 1 type was planned as a mass - production model following the prototype C - 0 type, and was scheduled to equip one gate with 30 mm engine cannon Mk 108 and four MG 151/20 with 20 mm.
- And it was the C - 1 / R 14 type which was planned to be produced as a lightning striker type equipped with a torpedo based on the C - 1 type.
- Unfortunately it is said that it was already late, the real machine did not line up and participate in actual battle.
[About the model]
- The model reproduced the mass-produced type of lightning striker type, C - 1 / R 14 type of the Fighter Wolf Ta 152, a fighter aircraft developed by Germany in the Second World War, on 1/48 scale.
- The long style of the nose is equipped with a main type wing of the usual type finished and modeled with a total length of about 21 cm.
- Produced based on the C - 0 type kit which has already been released and popular.
- Also model torpedoes firmly attached to the underside of the aircraft.
- The shape of the cowling corrected according to the 12 cylinder DB 603 LA of Daimler-Benz which was planned to be mounted on this aircraft is reproduced firmly.
- The aircraft and wing realistically express panel lines and rivet patterns.
- In addition, the cockpit is modeled finely, such as instruments panel and seat, control stick and foot pedal.
- Etched parts are set on the seatbelt and the bulletproof steel plate at the rear, furthermore, the fixing bracket of the canopy etc, to enhance the feeling of the finish.
- The canopy can be assembled by selecting opening and closing.
- Etched parts also include a loop antenna and rod antenna on the underside of the aircraft.
- For the marking decals, we have prepared a high quality, well-established decal made by Italian Cartograf.
- A torpedo is a machine that has plenty of presence, one that you can not miss.
- Reproduce the mass-produced type of lightning striker type, C-1 / R 14 type of Focke Wulf Ta152, a fighter aircraft developed by Germany in the Second World War
- Model a distinctive style equipped with a wing of a normal type on a long body of nose
- Modeling torpedoes firmly attached to the underside of the aircraft
- Firmly reproduce the shape of the cowling
- Represent panel lines and rivet patterns in the aircraft and wing realistically
- Canopy can be assembled by selecting opening and closing
- Cockpit is modeled finely, such as instruments panel and seat, control stick and foot pedal
- Seat belts and bulletproof steel plates on the back, etched parts set for canopy fixing brackets etc.
- Etched parts also set loop antennas and rod antennas on the underside of the aircraft
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )