- German Focke-Wulf Fw-type fighter famous during World War II. Ta152 is primarily an evolution of 190
Celtic praised the achievements of the designer's responsibility tank is given a high-altitude interceptor fighter model code of Ta.
- Ta152H production began in January 1945 has been put into combat until the war is only just 43 aircraft
- Type than the type of Ta152C is H, is designed for low-altitude combat, more than guns and four 30mm Mk 108 for the ground attack
Were equipped with machine guns 20mm MG 151/20.
- Dragon's new series of 1/48MASTER, Ta152C equipped with torpedoes for attacking enemy-1 /
- Focke manufacturing plant is in fact Ta152C-bombing capabilities in the production line before getting back on track 1
Has been paralyzed, and organisms of this specification, the battle has not been submitted.
- In the kit, Ta152C-on comes with a new torpedo 0.
- Cowl 12 is also manufactured by Daimler-Benz engine cylinder DB603LA, more accurate details
施Shimashita modifications in order to reproduce.
- Also, Photo-etched parts are also included high quality decal Cartograf.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )