- 1955 (1962) DD51 type appeared as the main diesel locomotive of non-electrified railroad district.
- DD51, which counted 649 in the peak period, caused variations in cold and warm areas, passengers, cargo, etc during mass production.
- It is a vehicle that has been active in a wide range as a towing machine for passenger cars and cargo trains.
- Various types of 43 series and 35 series passenger cars scheduled to be reproduced simultaneously, 3-512 Coke 104 104 19 D container loading, 1-824 Taki 1000 Japan Oil transportation ENEOS · Eco rail mark attachment etc. together.
- We commercialized A cold weather specifications (Hokkaido, Tohoku, Tokai, Niigata) in the JNR period as a prototype.
- Reproduce the snoop wows, swirl windows, whistle covers which are the characteristics of the cold-resistant shape.
- Headlight on.
- DCC compatible (8-pin socket)
- The power unit has a well-established flywheel and cooperates even in a coalition, realizing a powerful stable running.
- Selectable license plate:    
- Maker's Plate: [Hitachi] [Kawasaki]
- Example of a passenger train
DD 51 + Suhaf 43 + Suha 43 + Suha 43 + Oh 47 + Suhaf 42 + Suhaf 42 + Oh 47 + Su 43 + Suhave 42
- Examples of freight trains
DD 51 + Joki 104 10 10
DD 51 + DD 51 + Taki 1000 10 - 16 both
- DD51 Cold-resistant type
- License plate
- Maker's Plate
- Jumper plug
- Hand pickpocket
- Whistle cover
[Related option parts]
- 6-511 Engineer
- 1-505 Suha 43 Blue
- 1 - 507 Suhafu 42 Blue
- 1-512 Oh 35 tea
- 1-514 Ohaf 33 tea
- 3-512 Jobs 104 19D Container loading
- 1-824 Taki 1000 Japanese oil imported color ENEOS · with eco rail mark
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )