[For Toyota TS020 GT-One]
- The GT machine of Toyota which has been developed for the Le Mans 24-hour race win. Wing-shaped
F1 car design basis front nose portion of the shape, such as aerodynamic monocoque processing of both sides
Been subjected to, it is equipped with 3.6-liter V8 twin-turbo engine that exerts 600 horsepower.
- Three is entry to Le Mans in 1999, Japanese player de Katayama, Suzuki players, Tsuchiya player
3 car that Leiber Cal has played a 2-place finish.
[About the model]
- One of the Toyota GT-One TS020 that was active in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1999
/ It is the 24 assembly kit. The modeled as it is a real car body with excellent aerodynamics. Front
Shape of the diffuser and the bottom is also a point of interest.
- Fidelity monocoque shape reminiscent of a F1 car. Rear cowl can be opened. Even after completion
You can see such as rear suspension and V8 twin-turbo engine.
- Set the slide mark 1 car, 3 car for. Sute~tsu masking of the body for the first time
I've prepared the car.
- Total length: 202mm, overall width: 84mm.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )