[About actual vehicle]
- From No. 1933 before the Second World War, development was proceeded with as a farm tractor from No. 1 tank.
- The No. 1 tank, which became the German Army's first tank after the First World War, began production from 1934, and this is called Type I tank A type.
- As practical use begins, power shortage, running performance in rough terrain and so on become problems, and in 1935, improved development will begin.
- In the improved version, firstly, the engine is replaced with a Maybach inline 6-cylinder gasoline engine that generates 100 horsepower.
- The engine room has been expanded in relation to the size of this engine and the arrangement of accessories etc, the body has been extended by 40 cm, in addition, small changes such as addition of the rolling ring, the addition of the upper support ring, etc. were given It was.
- Turret is equipped with 7.92 mm · MG 13 machine gun 2 </s>.
- Production continued until 1937, deployed in the early German tank tanks.
- It occupied part of the mainstay with the No. II tank in the electric shock match such as Spanish civil war, invasion of Poland, Invasion of France, etc.
[About the model]
- 1/35 scale model that reproduced Type B of I tank which carried the German tank tank unit in the early World War II era.
- Finished The compact carbody shape with a total length of about 12 cm and a unique foot suspension etc. are reproduced in realism.
- The lower part of the integrated chassis also expresses the layout of the hatch of the mask and the bolts of each part.
- And, modeling the undercarriage around which the five rolling wheels are laid out as it is the structure of the actual car.
- I am looking forward to a classical finish unique to the initial tank.
- The track assembly adopts a separate assembly formula one by one. Three-dimensional feeling is also sufficient.
- The upper part of the car body can not be overlooked, including the layout of the turret placed by the right, the expressionless appearance such as the reproduction of each hatch and the bolt of each part.
- The turret is fitted with a 7.62 mm machine gun barrel and the turret hatch can be assembled with opening and closing selected.
- In addition, this kit also includes a German Army Tank Soldier figure.
- Select two types of finish and assemble it.
- Reproduce B type I tanks that were active as German main tanks of the early World War II on 1/35 scale
- The lower part of the integrated chassis also expresses the layout of the hatch of the mask and the bolts of each part
- Modeling of the configuration of the actual car as it is also undercarriage around which five rolling wheels are laid out
- Caterpillar adopts a separate assembly formula one by one
- The turret has a 7.62 mm machine gun barrel attached, the turret hatch can be assembled by selecting opening and closing
- German army tank soldier figures also set
- Finished overall length about 12 cm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )