This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 175mm.
── III Panzer stock of unique equipped with a flamethrower !!
- A lesson the urban warfare in the Battle of Stalingrad, the German army was promoting the development of tanks equipped with a flame radiation to be used for short-range combat.
- The Panzer III M-type flamethrower mounted on the turret part to the base, this tank which has been subjected to increased armor on the vehicle body front 100 tanks in 1943 it has been deployed are produced troops.
- The flame of 60m is possible to radiation 360 degrees in the entire circumference, did you exert its power in the position attacks and urban warfare and the like.
- Stock decision Panzer III of different color! Based on the actual vehicle similar to Panzer III M-type, characteristic flamethrower part and armor such as also complete reproduction.
- Set a simple magic track assembly and molding to the track as a bonus parts.
- More Accessories also figure parts of the combat engineer 4 body.
- Flamethrower, mine detectors, equipment such as explosives has also been finely part of, it helps to diorama that atmosphere in combination with the Panzer III flame radiation type.
- Based on the actual vehicle similar to Panzer III M-type, characteristic flamethrower part and armor such as also complete reproduction
- Finish magic track specification of the track have a three-dimensional sense of the detail preeminent
- Combat as bonus parts engineer figure 4 body is included
- Flamethrower, mine detectors, also finely parts of equipment, such as explosives
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )