This item is limited to 3 per household.
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces figures of the Polish soldier who surrendered in the battle with German soldiers of the early World War II on 1/35 scale.
- In the beginning of the Second World War, in September 1939 the German army began invading Poland, the World War II was brought down here.
- The model is 1/35 scale figure set with 4 German soldiers at the time of Polish invasion and 1 Polish soldier captured.
- All three German soldiers wear suspender in M36 type field clothes.
- Pants with different types of jackets wearing early type pants, feet are boots.
- I model a calm appearance after the end of battle.
- German soldiers are the Kar 98k rifle, other personal equipments such as gas mask cases and ammunition pouches, water bottles and scoops, ivory bins and miscellaneous sacs are also enhanced.
- And the attention is one Polish soldier. Modeled with a pose standing in arms.
- Military uniform appearance is characterized by wearing a unique shape military cap called chapka in the head.
- Of course, we do not have any weapons and so on, and it is in a state of unarmedness.
- Pose with arms and natural standing posture are real.
- It is a kit that can be widely used in the scene of the beginning of the second world war that you can enjoy a simple vignette, a small scene with only 4 sets of the set, and also a scene production combined with other vehicles and figure sets.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )