- Developed for users who want Sujibori like extremely thin.
Sujibori can accommodate up to normal, depending on the depth from fine lines carve.
- Unlike Kegaki needle, so to minimize blurring of right and rise of plastic, a special process has been applied to the tip.
- When facing a flat used to draw.
- Has a hard tungsten needle and then processed into a diamond shape.
- This form can be processed into craftsmen and has a precision tungsten is not only a few people in Japan now.
(Sold loose copy of a similar shape but seems to be accurate. The only description of tungsten.)
Please enjoy the Japanese craftsmanship has been handed down from generation to generation.
- The material is part of the edge portion of the tungsten stainless steel handholds
- Total length 90mm dimension
- Partial possession of about 67mm
- Possession of about 5mm wide
- 23mm blade length of about
- The material used for this product is very rigid so it would not bend.
However, please be aware that it is quite brittle and may break if used forcefully like a sculpting blade, or used with a twisting motion etc.
※ When using this product, please use the glasses to protect eyes.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )