This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 26cm.
- Space shuttle which finished operation of Atlantis mission which was held in July 2011 last for over 30 years.
- It is remarkable that it remembered a lot of brilliant achievements developed and operated under the concept that it is a reusable space crossover, which is quite different from the disposable rocket so far.
- Although two shuttles were lost due to an unfortunate accident, the three machines left and the test machine are quietly spending their remaining life at museums in the United States and elsewhere.
- It was built as a shuttle No. 1 and was the only aircraft that was used as a glide tester in the atmosphere and did not go to space.
- It was transferred from the National Air and Space Museum to the Intrepid Sea Aerospace Museum in New York.
- It is impressive to see it flying over New York, placed on a shuttle transport.
- We carried out the 39th flying mission which is the most frequent in the shuttle.
- Instead of the enterprise, it will be exhibited at the National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Haye Center.
- The aircraft that was built the fourth time, the last flight of the shuttle plan was carried out.
- It will be exhibited at the Kennedy Space Center from 2013.
- Aircraft built after Challenger's accident, it was also used as a shuttle boarded by Japanese astronauts.
- For the exhibition at the California Science Center, there will be many people who watched in the news etc. how to move in the city of Los Angeles.
- Kit is a display assembly kit that captures the features of the space shuttle.
- As well as reproducing the external shape, you can also reproduce the inside of the cargo bay door which is the feature of the shuttle firmly, and you can enjoy the brave appearance of the space shuttle in various conditions.
- Cargo bay doors can be opened and closed selectable
- Reproduce details in cockpit and cargo bay
- Parts of artificial satellites stored in cargo
- Legs can be manufactured by selecting the parking condition and flight condition
- Marking can be selected from existing 4 shuttles
- Model length 26 cm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )