[Auto Kit toy railroad crossing]
- When crossing a kit built into our model, according to the passage of the vehicle model, the level crossing sound and flashing LED
I can be automatic control is enabled. Ring time, such as the size of the operation of the sensors and components,
It is the design that is most appropriate for a toy railroad.
※ [crossing rail vehicle] and it is not included in this kit.
- Supply voltage: DC9 ~ 12V
Operation of this kit]
- Equipment to accommodate a set of sensors to the body, such as crossing.
- Crossing the train will not operate in the stopped state.
- We operate the sensor will react when the train passes over the level crossing.
- Operation is stopped after passing through the (center) crossing, and then 2 or 10 seconds.
[Content of set]
- (1) Speaker: one
- Dedicated printed circuit board (2): one
- (3) IC: Each 1 MK-S02-MPRB ×, each 1 MK-N02-P2 ×
- (4) IC socket pcs: 2 8Pin ×
- LED bullet type (5) 5mm (red): 4
- LED bullet type (6) 3mm (Red): 4
- (7) ceramic capacitor pcs: 2 1μF ×
- Electrolytic capacitor (8) × 1 22 ~ 47μF ×
Resistance - (9) (1KΩ): two
Resistance - (10) (10KΩ): three
- Built-in resistors (11) pcs: 1 DTC114ESA ×
- Terminal regulator (12) 3 pcs: 1 78L05 ×
- Oscillator (13) Ceramic pcs: 1 20MHz ×
- Cable for (14): 2m × 2
- Battery snap (15): 1
- (16) Micro Switch: 1
- Assembly instructions for toys kit automatic railway crossing
[How to set-wiring method included only]
- More special page of the manufacturer site
[Connection with sensor]
- By changing the method of connecting and SENSOR2 SENSOR1, the time to work after passing through the train crossing
Can be changed
· SENSOR1: approximately 2 seconds
· SENSOR2: about 10 seconds
- Attached to the crossing of the micro-switch model. Switch is pressed when you press the plank
Should be adjusted as well.
- # (Electronic sound of the type that is used in some of the private railway) crossing sound MPRB
- Because I can make a printed circuit board only, without having read a circuit diagram! ( more information
Okay - even for beginners! Illustrated with manual soldering! ( more information
- Regulator Kit:
If you want to ask for a voltage greater than the power of our specification of the kit,
Please use the kit here.
- AC adapter set:
If you want to ask for a kit at our (100V) household electrical outlet,
Please use the set here.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )