- Assault gun was developed by the German Army for the purpose of supporting the infantry, in its initial blitz War
I supported the German army Cocoroyoshingeki show one's ability to the fullest asked. Barbarossa in 1941
To the chassis of the Panzer III F type in the strategy and `after` Michael Wittmann Tiger Ace
We took part in the battle as the chief vehicle of type A StuG III was equipped with a 75mm StuK 37 L/24.
As the origin type A StuG III, the assault gun that combines the mobility and offensive power is then
I am evolve as an important vehicle of the German army anti-tank combat.
- Cyber \u200b\u200bHobby releases a type A StuG III assault gun that can be called the origin of. Small
Can recommend a good kit for beginners that accurately low silhouette StuG III in parts.
Crawler to tighten the foot is full of truck parts made magic feeling comes.
In addition, the advance while being supported by StuG III and bust of Michael Wittmann
Figure 4 also comes with a body armed bodyguards. Type A as a kit only Panzer III 1/35 scale
It is a kit that shoots its presence.
- To accurately reproduce low silhouette type A StuG III
- Faithfully reproduce the short barreled 75mm gun of
- A type-specific parts reproduced starting wheel, tool boxes and other miscellaneous
- Comes with bust of Michael Wittmann
- Go to the land of Russia into a coat, a pause of detail Rial lively
Figure comes with four body guards armed
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )