This item is limited to 3 per household.
Copyright DC Comics. All rights reserved.
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and related characters and elements are trademarks of and
c DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & c Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc.
Full length: approx 160mm.
- Mechanic who appeared nascent Batman in the Dark Knight Rising],
Stealth fighter jet [The bat] SCI-FI Revoltech!
- Is a nascent Batman trilogy, appeared in (2012), Movies [The Dark Knight Rising] Batman
is a mechanic of flight type of manipulate [THE BAT] appeared in SCI-FI Revoltech at last!
- Intact image in the play, matte texture and body which worked of the edge of the bat, the detail
- Movable by the revolver, can be assume a variety of forms.
- Opening and closing the movable cockpit. It is possible to embark Batman attached.
- Was cut off for a moment in flight by installing a V-shaped base, which display a sense of movement is possible.
- By 6mm joint, arm-type engine which is provided on both sides of the cockpit angled sufficient rain
- By using 8mm revolver to connect the body and the cockpit section, to various angles
To ensure a wide range of movement. Posing with the dynamism sense of making full use of the moveable up and down and twist
- SCI-FI Revoltech cockpit part of [THE BAT] is can be opened and closed! Batman attached further
It can be boarded.
- It is possible that the tail wing is movable, and give a free angle.
- Propeller in a left-right pair on the body portion can be given a variety of angles. I tailored to Posing
In the angle adjustment, it can have a more realistic.
- Moving parts: all eight
- Two (8mm joint × 1 pcs / 6mm joint × 4 pieces / 3mm × joint joint use number eight /
One wrist joint ×)
- Accessories: Batman × 1, V-shaped base × 1, × 1 nameplate
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )