This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- Sexton II is a self-propelled artillery made by Montreal · Locomotive Works in Canada during the Second World War.
- The first model that appeared in 1943 appeared in 1943. With the body of M3 Lee, a Canadian name [Ram Cruise Tank] that was produced in Canada, we mounted a British 25 pound gun and 125 were made. We got high evaluations for sufficient performance, and then developed a vehicle using the body of M4A1 Sherman, Canada name [Grizzly] that was produced in Canada. This vehicle was adopted as Sexton II.
- Sexton II has produced more than 2000 vehicles as the main type of Sexton. Canada, the United Kingdom, and even the federal states deployed. Sexton II, sent to the European front with completion, debuted in May 1943, a real battle on the Italian front. After that, I also participated in the Normandy landing strategy. It showed us the excellence of 25 pound guns and was active in the European invasion strategy.
[About the model]
- The model reproduced the late production model of Sexton II.
- Unlike the British military specifications, the gear case housing reproduces the one-piece type. The sprocket wheel and crawler track also reproduces expressions unique to late production models by modeling the type of late production type.
- Of course, the open top battle chamber uses the 25 pound gun kit for the main guns. In addition, the mechanical finish from the interior to the exterior such as various equipment and armor of the fighting room and the engine deck etc. is enough for the arm's warmth.
- In addition, bogey and road wheel stem etc, the finish of the suspension also tightens the whole model.
- We are looking forward to making it not only for scene production but also with British military Sexton II and 25 lb gun model with limber bar etc.
- Reproduce the integral type gear wheel housing
- Reproduce the sprocket wheel of the design unique to the late production type
- Cadillac is reproduced with DS track
- Reproduction of storage boxes installed at the back of the fighting room
- Faithful reproduction of headlights
- Realistic modeling of radio equipment in combat rooms
- 25 pound guns reproduced to the real detail
- Transmission part also carefully partsized
- Representation with reality full of engine deck
- Suspension accurately reproduces details and shape
- A lot of real feeling around the cockpit with high reproducibility
- The finish in the fighting room is also real with precise detail
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )