This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- Developed before the Second World War, when it appeared from the early days of the Great War, a number III derived tanks that were active in each battlefield as main tanks in the middle term were also produced in numerous derived forms. One of the observation tanks that confirms the bombardment target and landing at the forefront of the battlefield is one of them.
- It was deployed in a self-propelled gun, a self-propelled gun unit equipped with Hummel and Vespe, and he was active in the front line as a private car.
- A big feature is that instead of the main gun mounted on the turret, a large periscope, a communication device, radio equipment is stored. Also, instead of a main gun, equipped with a dummy barrel to deceive the enemy, the real weapon was only the MG 34 machine gun mounted on the ball mount slightly.
- From February 1942 to April 1944, 262 were transformed from Type III E, F, and G and were active on the front line.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the III observation tank based on the popular Smart Kit version III tank which made it easy to assemble and high reproducibility.
- 1/35 scale, car body length about 16 cm and model III unique observation tank is unique.
- The turret accurately reproduces the shape by adding new parts such as front shields, dummy barrels, large periscopes.
- The only ball-mounted weapon, a characteristic turret with MG 34 machine gun set in the center, offset right to the dummy barrel attached. And the large impulse observation periscope attached to the upper part of the turret also intensifies the modeler 's willingness to produce with realistic reproduction.
- In addition, the additional armor added to the front part of the body is set with etching parts. You can enjoy expressive expressions. Furthermore, the rear part of the car body is reproduced with new parts. It is an item to further enhance the lineup of III tank.
- It is a long-awaited model that the idea extends also to the military fan's collection, as well as the scenic production full of tension that is active in the front line.
- Realistic reproduction of anti-shield parts and fenders
- Track track adopts DS track
- Detailed reproduction of the characteristics of the command tank of type III J type base such as star antenna
- Schulzen surrounding the side of the car body and the turret is reproducible with its thickness also matched in scale
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )