- Night train heading west [Sunrise Express] new appearance! !
- Sunrise Express has been used in Sunrise Izumo Sunrise Seto and Tokyo over Izumo between Tokyo over Takamatsu between sleeper express train that appeared in 1998.
- It becomes the 14-car train by connecting the 2 train between Tokyo over Okayama.
- The car has become a seat freely with various private room.
- Mini salon and shower room is also equipped.
- In some cases it has been operated as extraordinary [Sunrise dream] in Tokyo over Hiroshima and Shimonoseki between a limited time.
- All 5 organization has been active in the affiliation of JR Tokai and JR West.
- (I except for the S-shaped linear) R490 can travel
- CN16 form motor adopted new Canon
- Flywheel-equipped with both truck drive system adopted
- Wheel heart adopted wavy silver wheels and
- Warm white LED headlight adopted (ON-OFF with)
- Tail Light red LED adoption (ON-OFF with)
- Mitsuren-gata TN Coupler adopted
- The driver's seat by wiper parts accessories
- Door indicator light another component reduction and factory pre-installed
- Cooler by parts reduction and silver paint
- Radio antenna by parts of
- Single arm pantograph new production
- Reproduce the appearance of one equipped with pantograph
- Car end toilet tanks new production
- Logo printed
- Door switch printed next to the door
- Head portion TN Coupler new production
- Through hood new production parts adopted
- Vehicle number-notation such transfer sheet included
- Next door car notation seal included
- Aspect destination direction curtain seal included
- Reproduce the difference of floor equipment to be able to reproduce the 5 organization
[Sold separately Options
- Interior light: (2 pieces are used in one car) (bulb color) 0794 E
[Set combination table]
- JR West belongs vehicle (No. 0 fee)
First organized: Basic B + hematopoietic A
The second organization: basic A + hematopoietic A
Third organization: basic A + B hematopoietic
- JR Tokai affiliation vehicle (No. 3000 fee)
Fourth organization: Basic A + hematopoietic A
Fifth organization: basic B + hematopoietic B
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )