This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Germans have developed a variety of weapons in World War II, but not just those that have been mass production deployment, from those that ended the prototype of a small amount, which was completed at the planning stage up to wide ranging. One of the planning vehicle that is based on the Tiger I type in Germany is known as one of the strongest tanks is H2 type.
- It was characterized by mounting a dedicated turret equipped with a 75mm cannon in development at Rheinmetall's to the body of the Tiger I type Henschel company. The 75mm gun was those with performance surpassing the penetrating power than the 88mm gun of 56 caliber. The manufacture of the turret wooden mock-up, verification of 75mm cannon mounted up had progressed to fit the body in the Henschel company. 100 both of the first Tiger I type now that H1 type of 88mm gun equipped, then, can be switched to the H2 type of 75mm cannon mounted in response to the results, 75mm gun to be passed on to the punter tanks it becomes, H2 type of Tiger I I was finished without being mass-produced.
[For the model]
- Planning tanks ended up in mock-up stage, the model reproduces the type IH2 Tiger. It is the H2 types often thought to have a combination of turrets Panter tank to the body of the Tiger I tank type, but its dedicated turret has to reliably reproduce its shape in the new mold of course in the model. Detail such as welding marks of armor is also expressed firmly, communication hatch and pistol port, escape hatch provided in the turret sides also modeled.
- The three-dimensional to realistically turrets complete form of H2 types that have not realized 75mmKwK.42 gun and cupola, and Botate, only a mock-up. The body reproduce the powerful linear style of Tiger I type. Exhaust pipe of the rear portion of the vehicle body and grille of the engine deck, such as underbody adds reality to plan tanks representation proven cyber hobby.
- Crawler adopted DS track easy to assemble. I will finish the tightening of the feet. H2 type of Tiger I that may have appeared in 1943. It is looking forward to try to finish by wielding arms such as painting or marking while imagine a state in which an active part in the late war. Scene you can do because the model also spread.
- Turret of H2 type unique is reproduced in the new mold
- Details such as welding marks of armor to realistic
- Communication hatch and pistol port, escape hatch of the turret sides also modeled
- Reproduced to realistically turrets complete form of H2 type that did not happen 75mmKwK.42 gun, such as Botate, only a mock-up
- Underbody and engine deck also modeled dense to detail
- Track the DS track easy to assemble
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )