This item is limited to 1 per household.
[For the actual ship]
- Kidd-class destroyer originally, was the missile destroyer was built for the Iranian navy at the time of the Pahlavi regime before the Iranian Revolution.
- However, without being handed over to Iran by the subsequent Iranian revolution, it was supposed to be deployed in the United States Navy.
- it was commissioned by tracing the checkered fate, but Kidd-class destroyer has been building four ships. The No. 1 ship, lead ship is the DDG-993 Kid.
- wastewater is 9,783 tons, in addition be equipped with five inches TanSoho 2 gates in total length 171.6m as gun, Harpoon 4 twin launcher 2 group, Mk.26 twin launchers 2 groups, further Phalanx CIWS2 group and Mk.32 equipped with short torpedo three interchangeable launch tube 2 group as armament.
- In addition, because it was originally assumed the operation of the Persian Gulf, it was characterized by air purification function and dustproof function has been enhanced.
- When commissioned in 1981, working in the United States Navy until 1998. Then, sold to Taiwan of the Republic of China Navy in 2004, it has been commissioned in Taiwan navy since 2006.
[For the model]
- No. 1 ship of the Kidd-class destroyer that was commissioned in the US Navy in 1981, reproduced in 1/350 scale the DDG-993 Kid.
- A plastic model assembly kit of the large size of the finished total length of about 48cm.
- the hull parts Furuharu model of left and right split type.
- details of Sonabau of the bulge and Kantai side of the bow are also realistic.
- Furuharu model unique also the ship bottom screw and rudder are reproduced.
- is also available, of course dedicated display stand.
- on the deck parts superstructure and bridge, chimneys, masts, radar, further reproduced in real like antenna such that is attached to the top of the mast and the bridge.
- SH-60 helicopter is also modeled, it increases the feeling is mounted to Kantai the rear of the flight deck.
- In addition, including the main gun 5-inch TanSoho, Mk.26 twin missile launchers, of course, Harpoon 4 twin launchers, are delicately reproduced, decorate the upper deck.
- marking the beginning of a Kid of DDG-993, because Kidd-class 4 ship all of the markings are available, it can be finished DDG-994 caravan, DDG- 995 Scott, also on the ship, such as DDG-996 Chandler .
- The ship fan is a model that I would like you to come to hand.
- reproduction commissioned by the US Navy missile destroyer in 1981, the DDG-993 Kid in 1/350 scale
- large size of the finished length about 48cm
- Furuharu model to reproduce until the ship's bottom
- also firmly modeled screw and rudder of the ship bottom
- also provided a dedicated display stand
- reproduction upper structure or bridge, chimney, mast, radar, to be real, such as an antenna such
- SH-60 helicopter of the same scale also modeled
- marking the beginning of a Kid of DDG-993, set the Kidd-class destroyers 4 all of the marking
- DDG-994 caravan, DDG-995 Scott, can be finished to the ship, such as DDG-996 Chandler
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )