This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 10cm.
- infantry tank by the British army was developed in World War II is the Churchill tank.
- formality as infantry tanks Mk.IV in 1941. Elongated routing wrapped around it of the track until the dimensions and upper body of defense force with a thick armor in the feature height was the feature.
- while always carried out during the renovation and improvements War, we production until the end of the war was continued. The initial type was equipped with a howitzer, and begins a 6-pounder production, originally planned, mounted as a main gun of the Churchill tank. The first type, which was equipped with a six-pounder is Mk.III.
- Churchill tanks can be fitted with a special deep-Wading devices, had the ability capable of traveling up to a certain depth.
- 1942 August in France of Allied surprise attack strategy with the aim of landing in Dieppe, some of Churchill tanks decorated the first battle in the Jubilee campaign I was also seen a vehicle that participated by mounting such a device. Although landings has ended in failure, unfortunately, thrown-in Churchill tanks in the German counterattack, did we bravely aim to coast.
[For the model]
- 7-pounder reproduced in 1/72 scale Churchill Mk.III equipped with.
- we are modeling a state of mounting the Deep Wading device that was a unique shape in order to participate in the landing at Dieppe. Unique style among the Churchill tank family is the one that is indispensable to the collection.
- of course, also reproduced in the real, such as the unique leg with a large number of small rolling wheel. Such as equipped with wire of the side surface of the vehicle body, also enhances the feeling details of detail. Sense of weight to the finish of the total length of about 10cm is also enough.
- assembled a completed model that has been subjected also painted. Marking, of course, has been decorated also soiled painting of a dry brush. With a convenient clear case to the collection.
- The Dragon Armor of the series equipped well as same type that was active in the Churchill tanks and North African Campaign of different specifications who participated in the Dieppe. It is a model to broaden the width of the collection.
- assembly Painted model
- turret manually pivotable
- Convenient clear case containing the display and collections
- also firmly modeled juniper device unique shape
- unique and underbody with many small rolling wheel, even small details such as instrumented wire vehicle side reproduction
- reproduce the dirt, such as dusty in polite Weathering and dirty paint
※ figures are not included in this product.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )