- [Luke Skywalker (Episode VI)] commercialized from SHFiguarts [Star Wars] series
- The expression of a real figure represented by its own recipe reflects the dimensions of [real thing] beyond simply reproducing in the play.
- Utilizing our proprietary manufacturing method making use of the expertise of digital coloring, we will express up to the background of the character --` drama `while figuring out the figure / world view in the play.
- It is a figure created by the fusion of Japan's most advanced technology and craftsmanship.
- Thorough reproduction of different forms and facial expressions depending on works -
- SHFiguarts [Star Wars] As the third series, Luke Skywalker has commercialized.
- I am thoroughly reproducing the rook of the Jedi Knight's black costume and dressed in a fearless look [Star Wars Episode 6 / Return of the Jedi].
- Make full use of state-of-the-art technology and realistic face shaping! -
- [SHFiguarts Michael Jackson] reveal the nuance of subtle expressions peculiar to live-action movie characters, making use of the coloring expertise that is popular.
- It differs from episode 4 - 5, and it makes three - dimensional look of Luc 's face of episode 6.
- Two types of expression parts are included, [Normal time] and [Eating bite].
- An attached part that reproduces the scene in the play -
- Head parts of [Anakin · Skywalker] showed up are included. Adopting a coloring technique similar to that of Luke, the real face is reproduced realistically.
- It is a specification that can be exchanged with the head of [SHFiguarts Darth · Vader] (sold separately) released on April 25, 2015.
- set content
· Main body
· Replacement head
· Replacement facial parts
· Two replacement wrists on each side
· Anakin · Skywalker head
· Light saver
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )