- The model of the second World War in the strongest of Sherman tanks were evolving in the new design.
- The long-awaited [Easy Eight] appeared to Tamiya Sherman of genealogy!
- Is an American Army main battle tank M4 Sherman since start of mass production in February 1942, repeated in order to counter the powerful German tanks improvements have been made.
- Among a number of development type, 76mm cannon per M4A3 (76) equipped with the excellent in anti-tank combat capability in the late-type body with an improved defense force W start production in March 1944. The M4A3 for the enhanced adoption to driving performance a wide track to the base and horizontal spiral spring suspension (HVSS) is the `M4A3E8 Sherman` Easy Eight.
- Produced from August 1944 after the Normandy landings is started, the first battle turned in the bulge of the Battle of 1944 year-end. Is production 1945 4 to about 2,500 tanks until May, in addition to contributed to the Allied victory in Europe, it was also introduced into the also used the Korean War after WWII.
- Popular Easy Eight a WWII US Army Tank as a current University students of Sherman series to be representative. The eagerly-awaited Tamiya kit is first appearance in 1 / 35MM.
- The new design almost all of the parts except for some parts, such as track roller.
- Large turrets and horizontal spiral spring suspension with a 76mm cannon (HVSS), such as the upper body of a wide T66 track and reluctance, faithfully model the characteristics of the Easy Eight of World War II specification.
- Hatch is open or closed units.
- Decal plans two types.
※ Item 25175 [1/35 (with dolls 4 body) American tanks M4A3E8 Sherman Easy Eight] Asuka model manufactured parts are not used.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )