This item is limited to 3 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- God to use, many of the threat of armor that God has bestowed! One book that appeared in fantasy works view of [weapons] vary greatly!
- More legible! More beautifully! More clarity!
- Vol.1 [Japanese sword], following the second installment [holy sword Ma sword] and [Moe! Encyclopedia series EXTRA] 3rd is the true protagonist of the fantasy [holy weapon] theme.
- The arms and armor of the gods that decorate the myths and legends, can be precisely because large size of the B5 version, will introduce not Yosa in the text of the rich and powerful large-format illustrations!
- God of thunder Thor hammer Mjolnir, or of spear Gay Borg, twins god Apollo and Artemis of the bow and arrow ...... west from Europe Asia, on top of that Japan and to the Americas, and divine armor 47 pieces of the world that appeared in mythology and folklore + The α, Large introduce along with a beautiful girl illustrations reproduce the legend of the scene!
- Games and cartoons, of course famous weapon that may have seen in the novels, ultra-rare weapon until ...... mythology lore weapons Reality and variations of which appear to people in the know, and how the original story and the like, such as what was showing Na success, and clearly explained in detail!
[Participation plans illustrator]
Cover Illustration: vine wood steel sound
Atri, Amagiyukikaze, ari, Izobeage, pogonia, leap Aqua, I Emera, Kagura Yu, quite Oh, Kikuya Shiro, wood Fushi Ginchi, Kuranaga, Keiji EI, Genyaky, here sigma , Mizuumi湘 Nanami, Pis, Corse, was Coll, Konfuji Koh Kong, sakusaku, Shika-ge calm, C-SHOW, cibo, Bokushu, Takeda AraNobu, standing Izuku, tecoyuke, Tenryotera Senna, 那流, variation in roller, to if, Chiaki Negishi, nove, paprika dye, Hamada promenade, and EI Hayama, Hull dog, fathom, BON talk, Tadashikichi, mado * pen, Mizutsu, Misono Reiji, Mitsui Tomosumi, Miyajimaharu, a dream double-boiled The Chi, Yukiko, Akira was Ren
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )