This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- In World War II, motorcycles were equipped and operated even for military use in each country.
- One of the military bikes deployed in the UK is Triumph's 3 HV.
- It was 3 HV based on Tiger 80, a popular model of Triumph who produced many private bikes before the Second World War.
- When the Second World War broke out in 1939, all production was switched to military use.
- 3 HV is equipped with OHV 350 X single cylinder air cooling engine.
- From the civilian Tiger 80, in addition to coloring, it was finished to 3HV with detailed modifications such as adding a frame for attaching a canvas bag.
- During the Second World War, it was used not only in the Europe Front, but also in North Africa and Asia on each front, active in communication between units.
- In addition, after the war, it was exported to countries around the world including Greece and Italy, and gained wide popularity with high reliability.
[About the model]
- The model is 1/9 scale, finished with a total length of 23.1 cm, reproduces the British army military bike of Taiwan, Triumph 3 HV.
- We are mechanically modeling a light and slim style with a single engine.
- The engraved cylinder of the cooling fin mechanically reproduces the appearance unique to the side valve to the auxiliary devices such as the carburetor.
- Frame also models the structure of the semi-double cradle frame as it is.
- The single seat saddle realizes a realistic finish by setting a metal spring.
- In addition, the front fork of the garter fork type is also realistically reproduced by combining parts such as metal springs.
- In addition, the rear bag unique to military bikes is also modeled with texture full of texture.
- In addition, vinyl pipes are also prepared for wiring etc., directing the mechanical finish.
- It is full of charm unique to the big scale bike model. Moreover, it is not to be missed that the stain short machine gun and helmet are set in this kit.
- Finishing as a military model as well as a bike modeler is a fun kit as a base for custom bikes.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )