[About actual machine]
- After the end of World War II, the world of fighter aircraft entered the era of jet. The jet fighter developed by Republic was the F - 84 Thunder Jet while the US Air Force was making jet formation.
- Deployment start from 1947. Improvement continued after that, in 1950 the wing design changed from linear wings to retreat wings, the engine was also reinforced F-84F appeared, it was called Thunderstreak. Based on this Thunder Streak, it was RF - 84F that made it a reconnaissance aircraft type.
- Move the air intake of the nose to the base of the main wing. The nose was extended, and six cameras for recon shooting were installed there.
- The engine is equipped with light J65 - W - 7. First flight in 1953, the maximum speed demonstrates 1159 km / h. It was called by the nickname of Thunder Flash, and more than 700 aircraft were produced.
- It was operated in the countries of the world such as NATO countries as well as the United States.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit of RF-84F Thunder Flash reproduced on 1/48 scale by Turkish model maker, Tan model.
- Under the cooperation of the Turkish Air Force, the model scans the real machine with the 3D scanner. It is designed based on the data and materials based on actual interviews.
- It is a size that will be about 30 cm in total length of the finish, delicately expressing the design of the main wing with the receding angle as well as the shape of the aircraft. Panel lines and rivets are precisely reproduced on the fuselage and wing surface with concave lines. The ladder and flap are set in different parts and I am looking forward to arranging the assembly.
- In addition, air brakes on the left and right of the aircraft can be assembled in the open state. In addition to the pedestals, wheels, etc., the landing gear is full of feeling up to the inner wall of the storage case.
- Cameras unique to the reconnaissance aircraft equipped on the nose are also modeled, and finished glimpses from transparent wind parts are also attractive.
- Cockpit also includes real parts such as seat and control stick, instrument panel, left and right console, including fine parts and sculpture expressions. Each canopy is set in each of the three divided parts that can reproduce the open state to the one-piece part in the closed state.
- Also, additional tank parts (4 pieces) to be equipped under the wing are also prepared. I will produce a finish with presence.
- Parts score 181 points. It is a remarkable kit you want to take carefully.
- Decal made of high quality cartograph
- Mask sheet convenient for painting the canopy part is included
- Designed on the basis of data scanned with actual scanner using 3D scanner and materials based on actual coverage under the cooperation of the Turkish Air Force
- Refine the actual machine faithfully by polishing the surface of the mold and correcting details
- Finish total length about 30 cm
- About 181 parts scores
- Expressed delicately the design of the main wing with the receding angle as well as the shape of the aircraft
- Ladder, flap set in separate parts
- Minor lines on the fuselage and wingsurface to precisely reproduce panel lines and rivets
- Air brakes on the left and right sides of the fuselage can be assembled in the open state
- Modeled cameras unique to reconnaissance aircraft equipped on the nose
- Additional tank parts (4 pieces) to be equipped under the wing are also prepared
- Cockpit also includes real parts such as seat and control stick, instrument panel, left and right console, including fine parts and sculpture expressions
- Set each of the three divided parts that can reproduce the open state to the one part with the canopy closed
- In addition to the US Air Force aircraft and the Turkish Air Force aircraft, the marking also sets for the new Denmark, Belgium, Norway and France Air Force aircraft
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )