This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- Bellebedia was released from Chrysler's Primus brand from 1951 to 1970.
- The first Belvedair was born as a top line model in the clan block. After that, it was independent, repeated model change, was produced until 1970.
- In 1964 model, we prepared a model with HEMI of 426 cubic inches in the engine, and adopted a signature with a body characterized by a roof line whose body is also called slant back.
- In that year's stock car race, Daytona 500, Richard Petty drove and won the victory.
- In addition, it became popular model as a base model of racing car not only in NASCAR but also in motor sports scenes such as drag race.
[About the model]
- Drag race of Primus Verveadia on 1/25 scale, reproduces superstock class machine.
- Modeled the 1964 model which gained popularity as the base car of the racing model in the American motor sports scene.
- It is a machine driven by the Elton [Al] Extrander who was also a lawyer in Detroit.
- Al started winning the drag race in 1958 and won the top stock auto class of the NHRA National Championship held in Detroit in 1960.
- Acting as a challenge to drag racing with automatic cars, efforts to disseminate drag races in Europe and Asia, etc., they are entering the NHRA Hall of Fame.
- The model is a full display model reproduced in detail to the chassis, cockpit and engine of drag race specification as well as sharp styling.
- In particular, new parts are set on the wheel and suspension parts, realizing more faithful reproduction.
- In addition, two types of air scoop parts are set for bonnet parts. You can choose and assemble it.
- Of course the engine is a mechanical finish such as a carburetor and an exhaust pipe, auxiliary equipment as well. I'm looking forward to detailing.
- Marking also sets a large decal.
- As well as American car fans, of course, racing car fans, and models that I want you to get a car model fans widely.
- Add new mold parts and reproduce Bellebedia of pro Stock race specification
- Set new parts for wheel and suspension parts
- Color ring is reproduced with a decal
- Bonnet parts can be assembled by selecting from two kinds of air scoop parts
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )