- Your dear neighbor, Rider Spider-Man!
- Characters proud of the world's most popular characters, comic version [Spider-Man] appeared in Amazing Yamaguchi series!
- Completion of a movable figure that fulfilled both detail and action performance!
- Fifteen joints of the whole body create various movements and can take every pose.
- Thigh structure charged ball joint maintains wide range of motion without disturbing proportions.
- When moving further, the joint is not exposed and a beautiful body line lasts.
- By placing a joint on the shin, the range of representation of further pose increases.
- More body dynamism increases as the body gets stronger, and poses with sharpness can be reproduced more than ever.
- It seems to be a life-size hero spiderman, firmly expressing the muscles with slenderness.
- Five web shooters are synonymous with Spider-Man.
- An effect that expresses that you are shooting vigorously at the target.
- Effect that expresses that you are gliding in the air.
- Enables not only posing, but also various ways of playing, such as annular effects playing hanging in everyday life.
- With the six optional hands included, you can reproduce various scenes.
- We are preparing expressions indispensable to Spider-Man, such as a web effect's posing hand, an optional shooter grabbing hand, a flat hand that expresses when sticking to a wall.
- Three kinds of optional pupil parts are prepared.
- We prepared a lot of amazing eyes, comic stitches, etc. from the eye that looked caught in attack.
- Express a variety of expressions of talkative spidy
- As a toy play value, a magnet is attached.
- Attach to the tip arm of the stand, you can paste it on the wall and can play.
- Moving parts / figures: 36 in all
- Number of joint use
· 10 mm joint x 1
· 8 mm joint x 2
· 6 mm joint x 6
· 6 mm Double Joint x 2
· 4 mm joint x 2)
- Option parts set
· Web shooter effect × 5
· Option eye × 3 (Attack surprise comic stitch)
· Option hand × 6 (open hand (both hands) web hand grip (both hands) effect pose hand (both hands))
· Magnet for wall sticking × 1
· Display stand × 1
· Arm extension parts × 1
- Prototype production: Katsuhisa Yamaguchi
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )