This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
──craft factory SHOVEL HEAD, first modeling technique & Works. Welcome to the world of machine Kon蟲!
- Udagawa HomareHitoshi Mr. craft factory SHOVEL HEAD is a modeling artist who has produced a three-dimensional works that were inspired by the creatures that fancy or on the real.
- Paper clay and wire, machine parts kind, referred to as [mechanical mutant] is made stereoscopic like scrap wood, mechanical reproduction, evolution, and created a number of works on the assumption that they inhabit undergone a mutation ... you have.
- Is to pick up in this book, [work who the real insect was finished in lifelike in the mechanical-ish appearance. Their mechanical Kon蟲 is, attracts those who see a strong impact.
- The work of one point down to create a work group of replication type, chasing the working process in the photo we will interpretation of the [How to make a secret].
- Chapter 1 piece of even one point of the large (about 20cm), is making the way of Mikado potter wasp.
- To create a body with paper clay, advanced molded in sharpener and Serve, and describes the proprietary process going crowded create the details.
- Glossy shining eyes and clear wings, the charm of the mechanical parts of the jaw and leg is consistent with the bees of features to hunt.
- Chapter 2 is a close-up of a method for mass production and type up in the beetle work of small size (about 5cm).
- To introduce a type-up process from the prototype, and finish in the various types of unique beetle with a change in the processing of the paint and details.
- Chapter 3 describes How to make of the exhibition for the base to enhance the quality of work together with the machine Kon蟲.
- [Nest] of steam punk specific potter wasp made a combination of wood and metal is the attractions full.
- Intro and Chapter 4, recorded major works from the new to the past of the masterpiece. It is a book to enjoy the world of powerful machine Kon蟲 freely.
- Format: B5 wide-format, flat stitching 176P
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )