This item is limited to 1 per household.
Prototype image. Actual product may vary.
Copyright CAPCOM U.S.A.,INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Height: approx 145mm.
See S.H.Figuarts Ryu (PVC Figure)
*Due to low product stock, there is a possibility of stock shortage.
- The [Street Fighter] series participation in SHFiguarts!
- In SHFiguarts, the monumental fighting games of world-class fighting games [Street fighter] series start!
- The first line is Ryu · Chun-Li lineup from the early series.
- Based on the concept of [New (Neo) · Fighting elementary body], it is possible to reproduce various mortal work techniques with both wide motion range and natural form compatible!
- Put together in the reproduction of the technique by [New (Neo) · Fighting elementary body]! -
- Based on the concept of [New (Neo) · Fighting elementary body], adopt a movable gimmick to reproduce the technique.
- It is possible to reproduce skills such as [Yeongon fist] without destroying the natural form like human beings.
- Enjoy a further world view with Special Moves Effects · Background Sheet! -
- Chunri includes an effect that imaged [hundredths leg].
- It is possible to reproduce the production of glittering techniques that seem to be game characters!
- Background sheet with stage designed during game where matches will be held is also included!
- Enjoy the world of Street Fighter further!
[New (neo) · fighting elementary body ... ...]
- Based on the concept of [Reproduce skill unique to fighting characters], pursue a gimmick that is not caught in the conventional SHFiguarts format.
- It is a series that challenges the limit of the expression of [about 1/12 size] [movable] [modeling] expression in order to maximize the charm of `fighting character` which fights with his various flesh and using various polished techniques.
- set content
· Main body
· Replacement facial parts 2 kinds
· Replacement wrist right and left three each
· Burst leg effect
· Effect holding parts
· Background sheet
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )