Koki 106 type is a maritime container compatible vehicle manufactured since 1997.
The car body color was changed from sky blue to gray from the middle of manufacturing, and sky blue vehicles were also changed and unified at the time of inspection.
[Actual car guide]
- Koki 106 type is a container loaded freight car that appeared in 1997.
- Additional vehicles on lateral side are equipped with hand brake emergency indicator in the latter half.
- Reproduce the appearance of a lighting type rear bezel attached to the deck side
- Lit indicator on the rear with LED
- Reproduce hand brake with emergency indicator attached
- JRF mark · aborted prohibition etc. printed
- With Kadie compatible coupler
- minimum passing radius R 490 (excluding S-shaped linear shape)
- Handrail · Handle mounted
- Car number transfer sheet attached
- Reproduction of the tall light lit cooker 106 connected to the tail of the freight train in the direction of Hokkaido
- ban slashing · JRF logo · various marks printed
- Reproduce the appearance of hand brake emergency indicator added
- Handrail handles are installed
- Car number attached to transfer sheet with selection formula
- KOKI 106 (with gray · tail light)
- Runner parts: Container mounting claw A
- Runner parts: Container mounting nail B
- Runner Parts: Container Mounting Claw C
- Parts: claw detaching jig
- Transfer sheet: car number
- JR freight approved
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )