- Taki 1000 type is a tank car dedicated to gasoline which began to be active since 1993.
- With the same frame-free structure as Taki 43000, you can load 45 tons of gasoline.
- The bogie adopted the FT 21 and it became possible to run at 95 km / h.
[Actual vehicle guide]
- Taki 1000 type is a tank wagon dedicated to gasoline that appeared in 1993.
- Frameless construction allows you to install 45 tons of gasoline.
- The bogie adopts the FT 21 shape and it is possible to run at 95 km / h.
- Reproduction of Taki 1000 form of Japan Oil Terminal
- Adopting small diameter wheels
- Logo mark printed
- Car number transfer sheet attached
- Stationary station included transfer sheet
- Caddy compatible coupler equipment
- Reflector included
- R490 passable (except for S-shaped linear)
- Commercialization of Japanese oil terminal specification with Taki 1000 type of 1/80 scale
- Vehicle painted with navy blue oil terminal of Japan
- Body markings printed
- The car number is a selection form on transfer sheet (rose number of 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 0 to 9)
- Stationary station is selected by transfer sheet (Utsunomiya cargo terminal station, Koriyama station, Kawasaki freight station, Kurano station, Hachioji station, Morioka cargo terminal station)
- R490 traveling possible with manufacturer's shipment status (except S-shaped linear type)
- Taki 1000
- Runner parts: Reflector
- Runner parts: Brake handle
- Runner parts: Handle
- Runner parts: Grounding equipment
- Transfer sheet: car number etc
※ Japan Oil Terminal Trademark License Permitted
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )