- It is a painted finished product of the Maritime Self Defense Force's largest helicopter equipped escort ship.
- Reproduce the difference from extended white line rail, mooring device, staddle, cover of each boat hangar, type B CIWS, aft flats etc. [Izumo]!
- [Izumo] type escort ship is a helicopter escort ship planned by the 2010 and 24 plans as a ship of the Shirane type escort ship. The hull was a further expansion of the former class that had been the largest self-defense ship up to then, 19500 tons, which is more than 5550 tons in drainage volume, and 248 m, 51 m higher than the full length. By the way, this is the same level as the Italian navy 's Kabul - class air carrier aircraft, surpassing the British Navy' s invisible class air carrier aircraft carriers. The helicopter deck boasts 1.5 times the area of \u200b\u200bthe [Hyuga] type, and a maximum of 14 helicopters can be mounted on the deck and the hangar. However, the main feature of this class is the rear elevator, and deck side expressions that were impossible to balance with the conventional small ship type are adopted. Since this method focuses on the operation of elevators and the like, the mounted weapons are limited to proximity defense unlike the hung type, but SeaRAM, which is the first in self-defense ships, is adopted.
DDH - 184 [Shikara] as a second type ship nevertheless will be launched at the Japan Marine United Yokohama Works Isogo Plant on August 27, 2015, and will be commissioned in 2017. The name of the ship is the second generation following the aircraft carrier [Kaga] which originated from Kaga country of the former country which is the current Ishikawa prefecture and was active in the Pacific War. By the way, the total length of the predecessor [Kaga] is 248.576 m, and it is strange that it is almost the same as the second generation.
Standard drainage 19,500 tons
Total length 248.0 m
Overall width 38.0 m
Draft 7.1 m
Main machine IHILM 2500 IEC 4 gas turbines 4 units
Output 112,000 horsepower
Number of axes 2 axes
Speed \u200b\u200b30 knots
520 crew members
2 main weapons high performance 20 mm cannon gun (CIWS) 2
Two Sea RAM near SAM systems
On-board equipment SH-60J / K patrol helicopters 7
Two MCH-101 transport helicopters
[[Izumo] [Common parts content]
- Attached helicopter: SH - 60K patrol × 3 aircraft, MCH - 101, MH - 53 E minesweep · transport × 1 each
- Attached vehicles: crane car, aerial work vehicle, sweeping car, fork lift × 1 each, towing vehicle, rescue work vehicle × 2 each, helicopter towing device × 3
- 1 ship
- Total length: 354 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )