- Reproduction of the special four-type firearm killer with a complete new mold !! Japanese must-see fan!
- A large model larger than 30 cm has appeared!
- Complete new mold
- For first-time limited kit purchase Target gift campaign !!
(Mr. Ichiro Takeshi not available elsewhere Navy Land Battle Corps Official Standing Figure figures produced by prototype will win in a draw!)
[About actual vehicle]
- The Japanese Navy of World War II, which used Pacific islands as the main battlefield, is also developing amphibious vehicles.
- One of them is the Japanese Navy's special four-wheel-type boat [Katsu].
- It was developed mainly for supply and transportation to the front line.
- The vehicle body with a total length of 11 m and a width of 3.3 m is equipped with crawler belts and equipped with an air-cooled diesel engine.
- The body itself was designed to have buoyancy, it was possible to run on the ground after navigating the water on its own without requiring a float or the like.
- The crew had five people, loading capacity of 4 tons, was supposed to transport soldiers and goods.
- The formula was adopted in 1944. It is said that 18 cars were produced by the end of the war.
- Special 4 Inner boat [Katsu] approached the US Navy ship in the Marshall nature surrounded by atolls, approached offshore by a submarine, then landed on the atoll from the sea with torpedoes, overcome this and invaded the bay, The strategy of attacking was also considered.
- After the war, one vehicle was exhibited at Barstow US Marine Corps Supply Factory in California, USA.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the amphibious car developed by the Japanese Navy during the Second World War, a special four-type internal firearmer [katsu] with a completely new mold.
- Unique shape and mechanism unique to amphibious vehicles are accurately reproduced.
- The hull and lower part of the car body are integrally molded using a slide mold and accurately reproduce its shape, as well as assured assembly of each part.
- The suspension around which it is attached also reproduces accurate details, such as the starting wheels, rolling wheels and suspension, improving reality.
- Belt type DS track is adopted as a crawler belt, and it is easy to assemble.
- In addition, the detail of the upper part of the car body is detailed with full details.
- The cabin shape and hatches, exhaust pipes, etc. also enhance the three-dimensional feel of the top of the car body.
- The finished model with a total length of about 30 cm has enough presence combined with detail detail.
- Of course not merely making, but also looking forward to the scenery of the water's edge.
- It is one of the notable attention to Japanese military fans.
- An amphibious car developed by the Japanese Navy during the Second World War, a special four-type internal fireboat [Katsu] modeled as a completely new mold
- Finished Large model exceeding the total length of 30 cm
- Bottom parts of the car body is modeled exactly by integrally molding with a slide mold
- Suspension also precisely reproduces the details of the starting wheels, rolling wheels and suspension
- Adopt belt style DS track for crawler belt
- Fully detailed detail at the upper part of the car body
- When completed Size: Approximately 300 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )