This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 175mm.
- Mechanically reproduce M3 half truck equipped with 120 mm mortar reproduced with the new mold until interior!
[About actual vehicle]
- Developed by the United States in World War II, the M3 half truck, which was used in allied coalition countries, was also deployed to the Israeli Defense Forces after the war.
- In Israel, many vehicles that have undergone original remodeling tailored to national circumstances are made.
- One of them is mortar mounted type.
- Advance the mechanization of the infantry unit, and the mortar mounted type which was active in the thermal power support had 81mm mortar mounted type and 120mm mortar mounted type etc etc.
- A type equipped with a 120 mm mortar on the M3 half track is called a half track Mk.D Mactorma.
- Revised the cargo part of M3. There is a solderm M65 120 mm mortar which licensed and produced the mortar developed in Finland there by Solalum of Israel.
- Participated in the third Middle East war in 1967, developed and deployed in the early 1960s and known as the Six-day War, and the Fourth Middle East War in 1973.
- It contributed to that victory.
[About the model]
- From the Dragon, the Israeli army and the vehicles of the Arab countries at that time are modeled in accordance with the Third War of the Middle East, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2017.
- This model is an assembly kit that reproduced the McTactum on 1/35 scale with the 120 mm mortar mounted type of M3 half truck which was operated by the Israel Defense Force.
- Solder M65 120 mm mortar is newly developed along with battle chamber floor parts and storage boxes.
- It is combined with the popular Israel Defense Force specification M3 half truck kit which has already been released.
- You can enjoy the mechanical finish with the reproduction of the driver's seat, the chassis, the undercarriage and so on.
- Etched parts are also provided, details are also sharp.
- In addition, in this kit set of more than 20 personal items of soldiers such as bags as bonus parts.
- Since it is reproduced with DS material, the texture is expressed in real.
- Add reality to the vehicle.
- A kit of one appeal comes again to various Middle East war related models.
- Reproduce the mortar mounted M3 half truck operated by the Israel Defense Force
- Solder M65 120 mm mortar is newly developed along with battle chamber floor parts and storage boxes
- Mechanical finish with reproduce of driver's seat and chassis, suspension and so on
- Detailed detail reproduced sharply using etched parts
- Set of more than 20 soldier personal items such as bags reproduced with DS material as bonus parts
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )