- From the SMC (Scale Model Creators), the concept car "Maserati Birdcage 75th" designed with a motif of the original Maserati · Tipo 61 announced at the 2005 Geneva Motor Show commemorating the 75th anniversary of Pininfarina It is / 24 scale kit.
- A huge hood with wind, roof and fender all together rising obliquely forward and accessing to the cockpit Its characteristic design and mechanism, the internal detail is reproduced!
[About Maserati bird cage 75 th]
- Design supervision was Kiyomitsu Okuyama who was enrolled at Pininfarina at the time, the final design plan is a concept model by Jason Castorita.
- The name was attached by the common name of Tipo 61 which was Le Munker of Maserati in 1959.
- A huge hood with winds, roofs and fenders as one unit gathered obliquely forward to fully raise the characteristic design that accesses the cockpit perfectly.
- The kit makes it easy to open and close gimmicks by devising the hood shaft part.
- 6.0 L V12 DOHC engine mounted on the MC12 base chassis which diverted the parts of Enzo. The kit reproduces the detail of the high spec engine which boasts this maximum output 632 PS / 7,500 rpm, 0-100 km / h acceleration 3.8 seconds.
- Specifications: Resin assembly kit
- Content: resin, vacuum, etching, silk screen printing decal, satin ribbon, metal wire
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )