This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 205mm.
Full width: approx 77mm.
- The strongest working tank evolved through numerous actual combats The main tank of the American military [M1A2 Abrams] appeared on 1/48 scale!
- M1 Abrams that continues to be the main force of the US military as top-class active tanks that have been balanced between running, attacking and defense, by repeating actual warfare and evolution since the formulation of 1980. Among them, M1A2 has further developed M1A1HA equipped with a 120mm glide cannon and enhanced armor.
- Introduced the latest electronic equipment of the time, such as inter-vehicle information system and independent heat ray imaging equipment for Commander. Combat ability is greatly enhanced by advanced information exchange with ally vehicles and headquarters.
- Appeared in 1992, it was introduced for the first time in [Iraq's Freedom Strategy] in 2003 and supported the victory of the American army.
- The 1/48 scale working tank is an ideal size for easy model making and collection with reasonable size. Popular as the main force of the US military [M1A2 Abrams] will join the 1 / 48MM series.
- With a total length of 205 mm, a full width of 77 mm, it is a powerful large size model in 1/48 scale. Realistically reproduced the fearless appearance carrying a 44-caliber 120 mm glide cannon in a turret composed of a plane, with an easy-to-assemble parts configuration.
- The delicate finish of the turret and the anti-skid pattern at the top of the car body.
- The crawler belt is a partially connected type with straight parts as an integral part.
- The commander 's half figure, [Decal of Iraq' s Freedom Strategy] with 2 types of decals.
- Weight inside the car body will produce a sense of weight.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )