[What is Z Shorty? ]
- It is a deformed Z-gauge standard vehicle that can run with the layout of R45 (about half of A4).
- By driving, rail of Z gauge standard can be run.
[About Z Shorty]
- Z Shorty's vehicles can turn the curve with the smallest radius on the Z gauge rail [R45]!
- If it is the smallest oval course, you can make a course of 11 cm in width × 16 cm in width and you can run the train compactly without choosing the place even though you are around!
- The length of the vehicle is about half of the Z gauge. Despite the deformed model, the attention of detail is as it is!
- The product incorporates a dummy chassis.
- Although the product itself is a display model, it is possible to run on the same rail as a normal Z gauge vehicle by incorporating an optional power chassis!
- As the first step, we will release [E5 Series Shinkansen Hayabusa] [Kiha 52 Daimyo] [EF66 Electric locomotive]!
- We set price pricing acceptable for railroad model fans as well as light users.
- Z Collection Shorty!
Let's collect and display the [Z Shorty Series] that will appear one after another!
- Run Z Shorty!
Let's enjoy running with optional power chassis, rails and controllers!
[E5 Series Shinkansen Hayabusa]
- The E5 Series Shinkansen is a Shinkansen train that began commercial operation from 2011.
- debut as the fastest Tohoku Shinkansen [Hayabusa], then began operations as [Hayate] [Yamabiko] [Nanto].
- Direct operation with the Hokkaido Shinkansen has also started, and we will connect the Tokyo Station to Shin Hakodate Hokuto Station in approximately 4 hours.
- Set contents: Vehicle body (first car × 1, intermediate car × 1, last tail × 1), Draw bar for vehicle connection × 2
- Reproduce the brilliant [Joban Green]!
- While it is a deformed model, it is designed not to spoil the nose shape image of the leading car!
※ Items other than the set contents are sold separately.
[What you need for running (sold separately)]
- Power Chassis Shinkansen Type
- Trailer chassis Shinkansen type × 2
- Lokhan rail (series)
- Train controller (series)
* By removing the Arnold coupler of the power chassis (sold separately) and replacing it with the draw bar included in this product, it becomes easy to curve the curve.
[Remove the dummy chassis from the main unit and attach the power chassis (optional). It is possible to run in this state. ]
- Power can be added by attaching the optional power chassis and trailer chassis as shown in the attached figure. When running, you need the number of connected units, power chassis, trailer chassis.
* Recommended number is maximum 3 on both power chassis 1 and 2.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )