- Reproduce the vehicle belonging to the 191 Attack cannon battalion that was active in the Eastern Front!
- All Japan Model Hobby Sho -2017 Venue Announcement New product
[About actual vehicle]
- III III challenge cannon that used the body of the tank and mounted the main gun in a fixed type battle chamber was created with the main purpose of supporting infantry 's proximal fighting.
- Since the assault gun in the fixed combat room is easy to produce and can mount a larger cannon, about 10,000 were produced by each war with the end of the war.
- Although it was planned as an infantry 's proximity battle support, if it comes to fighting with the heavily armored Soviet tank, it will be required to function as an emergency destroyer tank, and a more powerful long barrel 75 mm F type with artillery was created.
- The loaded main gun is longer barrel than the previous 24 gallons and has a powerful 43-caliber 7.5 cm STUK 40 L / 43.
- From 1942 March to September 359 were produced.
- Type III assault gun F type III deployed in assault gun fighting battle taking advantage of its low silhouette and powerful main gun on each front.
[About the model]
- The model is a finished painted model of a plastic model that reproduced Type III assault gun F type III with a powerful long barrel 7.5 cm STUK 40 L / 43 on 1/72 scale.
- Enjoy the powerful style unique to the F type with a long barreled 7.5 cm cannon in a low fighting room.
- The compact size of about 8 cm in total length and about 4 cm in width is also expressed delicately, such as bolts and nuts of each body part, welding traces of armor plates, and reality is sufficient.
- In addition, the lower part of the body also begins rolling rings, mechanical finish such as sprocket wheel, idler wheel, crawler belt and so on.
- Based on the painting of dark yellow based on dark green camouflage, the marking was organized in 1941 and participated in the invasion starting with Bulgaria, after which it was set up in the eastern battlefield such as Ukraine until 1944 Reproduced the 191 Attack Artillary Battalion belonging vehicle that continued activity. Among them, the 1942 Eastern Front marking is reproduced.
- It is also good to add it to the collection, apply a dirty paint etc. to raise the reality, or make a scenery base and make it a diorama.
- The model is a convenient clear case in the collection.
- Strong long barrel 7.5 cm STUK 40 L / 43 III Impact gun F type reproduced with painted finished product
- Assembled Painted Completed Model
- Expressed to detail such as welding traces of bolts and nuts and armor plates of various parts of the car body
- Mechanical finish such as rolling wheels and crawler tracks at the lower part of the body
- Convenient clear case for display and collection
- Dark green camouflaged color ring based on dark yellow paint
- Reproducing the marking on the eastern battlefield of 1942 even among the vehicles belonging to the 191 Attack Artillery Battalion which continued activities until 1944 with the Eastern Front as the setting
- Kill marks drawn on gun barrels and car body numbers drawn with red letters on the side of the car body also delicately reproduced
- Finished product size: Length about 80 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )