- Excellent compatibility with 1/6 action figure!
- Reproduce 1/4 ton truck with machine gun at big scale!
- Added new money type
[About actual vehicle]
- American small military vehicles that were developed during the Second World War and deployed numerous are 1/4 ton four wheel drive trucks.
- Based on prototype cars developed by Bantam in 1940, Willis and Ford were also produced, and in 1941 actual deployment began.
- Equipped with a leaf spring rigid axle on the ladder frame.
- Excellent running performance of 4 wheel drive and active in each front line due to tough and high reliability.
- Not only the Americans but also British forces were used as vehicles of special forces etc.
- In addition to being used not only in the military of each country for a long time after the war, its practicality was also highly supported by private users, and it was decided to build a new genre as an off-road vehicle.
- Various types were also made during the war, but many items equipped with machine guns are also made.
- Prior to the Second World War, one of the vehicles equipped with the US Army's masterpiece machine gun formalized in 1919, the Browning M1919 machine gun added to the car body was one of them, one of them was active on the front line making full use of mobility It is.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces 1/4 ton 4 x 4 trucks of the American small military car, which was a 1/6 scale and used as a soldier's leg during World War II.
- This kit models a type equipped with Browning M1919 which was deployed as a major machine gun of the American military during the war.
- The finished overall length is a big size model exceeding 50 cm.
- Detail expressions are added to only large models, and you can enjoy finish full of reality.
- Already opened, the front engine hood can be opened and closed as well as the 1/4 tone rack of the dragon model on sale.
- In addition, the windshield is also tiable.
- The steering wheel can also steer to the left and right.
- The interior also has a feeling of texture such as a dashboard, sheets etc. sufficiently realized.
- In addition, the protagonist of this kit is a M1919 browning machine gun equipped on a gun mounted on the rear compartment of the car body.
- You can not miss the detail of the barrel and mechanical reconstruction and ammunition box etc.
- Easy to assemble while assembling is a large model with skillful parts composition.
- A vehicle with a Browning machine gun is a model that you can enjoy a dynamic scene in combination with an action figure.
- A small four-wheel drive car that was active as a leg of the Allied Forces in World War II, 1/4 tone rack reproduced on 1/6 scale
- Modeled the type equipped with browning M1919 deployed as a major machine gun of the US military during the war
- Big size model with a finished overall length exceeding 50 cm
- Front engine hood can be opened and closed
- Wind shield is also possible
- Steering wheel can also be steered to left and right
- M1919 Browning machine guns reproduce mechanically, including details of barrels
- Ideal for combination with 1/6 action figure
- Size at completion: Approximately 500 mm in length
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )