- KTM (Katsumi) · Co-ordination planned for world crafts!
- 1/80 scale · 16.5 mm gauge
- Scheduled to be released in December 2017 · 20 series passenger towing machine!
- From the 1963 (Showa 38) year ago, 63 cars were produced, and it was an alternating current electric locomotive, all the cars disappeared in 1986 (Showa 61) after working as a towing machine such as the Joban line sleeping limited express [Yuzuru] . This time we will commercialize the no-hiss type from No. 1 to No. 12, which was remodeled for 20 series passenger cars, from the primary type into the prototype.
[Main Product Specifications]
- Car body: Etching
- Frontal part: made from lost wax
- Shingles: Etching
- rooftop equipment: mainly made from lost wax
- MP gear (made by pea): custom order (φ14.0 · WB 27.5 mm)
- Truck (made by Katsumi): New production (made by die cast) is included in the kit.
DT127 / DT128 for EF80 [Primary type]
- handrail · draining: etching
- Skirt · Snoop Low: made from lost wax
- Body number · Nameplate: Attach with an etching plate.
- Head · Tail light: LED specification
[Information on Optional Parts]
※ [MP gear] [dolly] is included in the body kit. Other parts please purchase separately.
- Pantograph: PS 19 flat shoe silver (PA 1025 made by Model Swimon, mounting pitch 17 × 19)
- Motor: Canon EN 22 Short axis motor (made by pea # 5607)
- Joint: ACE joint φ 2.0 - φ 2.0 (made by Katsumi)
- Intermediate wheel: φ 14.0 box Both both wheels (made by pea # 5327)
- Connector: KD-5 etc.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )